Thread: Spectrapure Customer Appreciation Sale

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Spectrapure Customer Appreciation Sale

AZDesertRat passed this great sale on for the group!

I was ordering a new DI cartridge today and the people at Spectrapure told me the Customer Appreciation Sale they have been advertising on Reef Central is open to all established Reef clubs and forums. I told them I would pass the link on to your forum here but I was not sure which section to post it in since there is not one specifically for water chemistry , filtration or water quality.
    Here is the link they sent me:
    http://www.spectrapure.com/St_Custom...tion_Sale2.htm

Bruce Huling, the VP of the company says the items are changing every few days so its best to check in often and right now this sale runs through the end of the month. Also mention Talking Reef when they order.
    The prices are very good as you can see and I though this would be appropriate for the members.
    Thanks,
    A.J.
    Carmie

Only disasters happen fast!

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Show people you value their advice! Click the STAR icon at the bottom of the post to add to their reputation.

Thanks
    This sale has been extended and they tell me the items change periodically so check back often.

SpectraPure Customer Appreciation SALE! 20% - 50% off

Thanks
    They just added a bunch of things to their sale ad today, including the MaxCap RO/DI system and their individually hand tested and guaranteed 98+% RO membranes!

SpectraPure Customer Appreciation SALE! 20% - 50% off

Thanks
    Ah, it is good to see Spectrapure finally selling things at normal prices...

Just kidding. Spectrapure makes really nice RODI systems and peristaltic pumps that are very well-regarded. Their products are just normally priced above what I am willing to spend on that stuff.

Thanks AZ...

Thanks
    Most of the items tha tare priced highe rare something unique to them. By this I mean 0.2 or 0.5 micron prefilters which you rarely find anywhere else. They also treat their high end prefilters with a process know only to them which makes the work even better I'm told. Other examples are their DI resins which they research, develop and blend in their own facility, no resin they sell is prepackaged, its all vigorously tested and blended for specific water quality issues, in reef hobbists case its the SilicaBuster and MaxCap resins that work so well. yet another is their RO membranes which are hand tested either in batches like their normal ones or individually and then guaranteed like their Select series.
    You really do pay for what you get when it comes to RO/DI.

I am anal about water quality and I keep logbooks so I can easily demonstrate the performance differences I personally found when switching to their products. Night and Day! DI resin alone went from 150 gallons per 20 oz cartridge to over 900 gallons per same size cartridge. That more than makes up for the price difference.

Thread Information