Hello Everyone,

I am days new to this site and I am looking for information that LFS's are not helping me with. But I am also not a pushy person. I know when I am being brushed off. Can you believe and even with money to spend in those stores. But I also don't want to be stupid. Like I have been lately.

I am trying to set up a 37 gallon Oceanic tank but with some type of inside tank overflow and filter system. No plumbing. Something similar to the BioCube. I am setting up for baby or new born seahorses. I don't have any right now. I don't even have adults yet. In the past about 7 years ago I did and I wasn't able to keep up with the deliveries too well. I didn't even know how to keep them alive and I know most people can't . I want to try, so if there is anyone out there that can direct me to somewhere that I can design or purchase some type of overflow that I can place a pump in and filter with algae that will be great. Something similar to a refugium.

I have a separate 75 gallon aquarium that will eventually house the brazillian adults. I can't wait. The algae and small crestacae are growing in number. So far everything is going well in that tank. I Recently put in live rock as well as a cleanup crew to get rid of the bad stuff. Levels are all good at this time.

Any Ideas???

Thank you,
Anabel