Thread: sorry guys

Thanks

sorry guys

i used to be a staple on this site (kinda) but i havent posted in a while, and i feel i owe an explanation and appology. first off, lost my job at chrysler (yay big 3 demise) so i couldnt pay for the internet. then michigan economy is in the dumps, so i moved to lovely vermont. had to leave all my saltwater stuff behind but the 14 gallon and the livestock, so my soul was crushed mostly there. bought a jeep, love it, but ive got a lot mor work logged into that than i thought. my daughter just got her first tooth, she is eight months now. so, thats whats going on in my life, how are you all

little olivia
    we are all on the long road to our dream tanks, im going slow and enjoying the journey!

Thanks
    I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Olivia is such a little cutie and she is really the only important part of the equation. You will one day be able to rebuild your water paradise but for now focus on that little bug with the beautiful smile.
    Good luck in the job search.

Thanks
    we shall see, im looking to get into the local pet shop, they have aquatic friends, but no salties. im going to try to change that. nothing is more important than her to me, and she always comes first. thanks for the kind words saltaddict
    we are all on the long road to our dream tanks, im going slow and enjoying the journey!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hi Nick! It is good to hear from you! I somehow didn't realize that the move to VT was due to you loosing your job. I am sorry to know that you are another victim of the economy. I hope that things turn around for you soon

Your little girl is just adorable! I seem to recall that eight months is a wonderful age where their personalities are really developing and the picture absolutely shows that she has personality plus. I bet she has you wrapped around her little finger and I know that she must be a real joy to you!
    Carmie

Only disasters happen fast!

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Show people you value their advice! Click the STAR icon at the bottom of the post to add to their reputation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Nick, I am sorry to hear about you loosing your job. Your baby girl looks just adorable.
    Ray or Raymond
    There is no elevator to success in marine tanks. You have to take the stairs.

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Show people you appreciate their advice! Click the star icon under their name to add to their reputation.

Assistant Moderator Skurvey Dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's good to hear from you Boyes! I am saddened to hear about your difficulties, but take comfort in knowing that you have things in their proper perspective. I think a lot of our members have been affected in one way or another by the state of the economy. Hubby lost his job the week of Christmas, but since then has secured another one. I hope that with your move, you too will find a job and it be meaningful to you. Your daughter is absolutely precious. I can't believe how much she has grown. It feels like only a short time ago she was that tiny little baby you showed us! Her smile alone is enough to get you up in the morning. Wishing blue skies filled with golden rays of sunshine just around the bend for you! Hang in there!

Will your voice count?
    One new reefer, another voice united with the many against ignorance and greed. Educate, influence, good stewardship, all in one accord to work together as a whole in saving our reefs.

"Get Reefy With It!"

Thanks
    thanky guys, your always good for a smile!

Thanks
    welcome back, cute kid, look at those baby blues...

look on the bright side, you don't live in michigan anymore, that means you get to watch good sports teams
    70 Gallon Reef System
    29 Gallon Reef System

"It's not about what you know, it's what you notice."

Thanks
    lol, IF i watched sports

Thread Information