Thread: Merry Christmas

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE on TR. Hope you all are having a wonderful and jolly Christmas this year with family and friends. So far mines been great. Has anyone gotten a white christmas. Thanks
    Ray or Raymond
    There is no elevator to success in marine tanks. You have to take the stairs.

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Show people you appreciate their advice! Click the star icon under their name to add to their reputation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Merry Christmas Raymond and all my friends here on TR. Thanks for a great year.

Dick
    Amphibious

Good Luck comes to those who research and prepare.

Our Talking Reef Forum The Cultured Reef Forum
    My tank journal Amphibious' 135 mixed reef.
    The Cutured Reef toll free number - 888 745-0449

Amblyeleotris randalli commonly, Randall's Goby.

Insightful Reefer
    Thanks
    Merry Christmas to everyone at talking reef.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Merry Christmas TR! Raymond no white Christmas here, it was 70 today!
    Carmie

Only disasters happen fast!

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Show people you value their advice! Click the STAR icon at the bottom of the post to add to their reputation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    wow carmie that's pretty hot for the time of year I'm used to at least 60s in the day nothing that I think of really gets in the 70's here.
    Ray or Raymond

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Show people you appreciate their advice! Click the star icon under their name to add to their reputation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    It is actually about 15 degrees higher than normal for this time of the year! Of course I am up in OH now and it is supposed to be 65 tomorrow. And last week, it was they had -1!
    Carmie

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Show people you value their advice! Click the STAR icon at the bottom of the post to add to their reputation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmieJo View Post
    Of course I am up in OH now and it is supposed to be 65 tomorrow. And last week, it was they had -1!
    The weather sure does change a lot in OH from -1 to 65 that's quite a jump. You must be going crazy with all the ice and stuff on the road and car windshields that's the only thing I hate about winter is the ice on the windows of the cars.
    Ray or Raymond

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Nah, I cleverly waited until this week to come up here! But it is supposed to be back to winter the middle of the week.
    Carmie

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    That was smart carmie.
    Ray or Raymond

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Apprentice
    Thanks
    We have/had snow. LOTS of snow. We beat our record form last year already, and last year was our biggest winter in years, like 30 years. BUT yesterday we had rain all day and then alittle snow last nite. So there is only
    about a foot or 2 left. Which is OK, because now we have room for the next batch

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    That's cool I love white Christmases. A couple years ago I went up to my cabin in northern Ca and I had my first white christmas it was awesome it wasn't much but it was fun running around in it.

Quote Originally Posted by cr8signs View Post
    We have/had snow. LOTS of snow. We beat our record form last year already, and last year was our biggest winter in years, like 30 years.
    I know what you mean where I live we had a record rain fall and its been really cold. Its hard to believe that people are still saying that global warming is still coming (I think its part of the earths cycle) when its been one of the coldest winters in along time. Thanks
    Ray or Raymond

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cr8signs View Post
    so there is only about a foot or 2 left. Which is ok, because now we have room for the next batch
    lol!
    Carmie

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Assistant Moderator Skurvey Dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas whether it was wearing coats and mittens or Jimmy Buffet attire.... flip flops, shorts and a tee! Life is great. I believe I had more fun decorating my golf cart with string lights and being in our neighborhood's golf cart parade Christmas Eve more than anything else I have done. Even my yorkie Stimpy, didn't overly fuss about having to wear his Santa hat with antlers. He looked like the Grinch's pooch. He was adorable. My fridge and cabinets are now empty and my guest have departed! Life is good. J/K Now to the planning stages of rolling in the new year and my birthday!

Will your voice count?
    One new reefer, another voice united with the many against ignorance and greed. Educate, influence, good stewardship, all in one accord to work together as a whole in saving our reefs.

"Get Reefy With It!"

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I had an awesome christmas didn't get much but I didn't care because as long as I was spending it with my family that's all that mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Skurvey Dog View Post
    I believe I had more fun decorating my golf cart with string lights and being in our neighborhood's golf cart parade Christmas Eve more than anything else I have done. Even my yorkie Stimpy, didn't overly fuss about having to wear his Santa hat with antlers.
    Glad to hear you had fun Lori decorating a golf cart. Whats next year the 9th hole. LOL J/K
    Do you have a pic of your yorkie would love to see him in his costume.

My fridge and cabinets are now empty and my guest have departed! Life is good. J/K Now to the planning stages of rolling in the new year and my birthday!
    My fridge is the same way now I have nothing to eat for a late night snack. Bummer lol Oh thats right your B-days on the 31 right I'm going to have to wish you a big greeting on that day. Its amazing how fast this year has gone by pretty soon I'm going to be 17 in may man it fly's.

Thanks Big sister for telling us about your christmas.
    Last edited by rayme07; 12-29-2008 at 02:22 AM.
    Ray or Raymond

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Assistant Moderator Skurvey Dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wowsers Ray..... 17! That is an exciting age, your whole life just ahead of you. Sometimes I wish I could roll back the decades and keep the lessons I have hard learned in life. But my instincts tell me that I am right where I should be.

Oh yes..... always be careful for what you wish for, sometimes you will get it!

Here's the Stimpers! He looks more like a rabid rabbit with antlers! Lol He normally is not so unkempt looking, but he was having entirely too much fun as he too had presents under the tree and well he knew it!

Will your voice count?
    One new reefer, another voice united with the many against ignorance and greed. Educate, influence, good stewardship, all in one accord to work together as a whole in saving our reefs.

"Get Reefy With It!"

Our Brotha Down Unda
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    merry be-lated christmas guys.

I do hope you all ate & drank far to much. They had to roll me out of the house thats for sure & it starts all over again in 24hrs.

sorry havn't been around guys, i took a rather unexpected leave due to the financial crunch with the asian markets affecting our markets.
    Because of your $$ sector meltdowns, we thought asian markets would act as the buffer. Turns out we were wrong.
    So with the most paid leave accrued, worst case sitch i was asked to use some of it up.

so holiday it was at the bottom end of the world!
    Looks the same really, just colder...lol

anyways, ive a truck load of work i have to complete. I'll check back in after the festive season is over.
    have fun & stay safe you guys!

Vquilibrium Productions

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Wowsers Ray..... 17! That is an exciting age, your whole life just ahead of you. Sometimes I wish I could roll back the decades and keep the lessons I have hard learned in life. But my instincts tell me that I am right where I should be.
    I know it is an exciting year just to be 16 right now I'm a sophomore at school doing good I past all my finals in school and am doing great not all As though but doing the best of my ability. And while I'm working on school Im starting my first ever school sport wrestling and having the time of my life. Last year wasn't the funnest year for me during my freshman year I had some bad teachers that didn't teach me the right stuff but that's why I'm trying to make this year and more years to come the best I can. Sometimes like you I could go back fix my mistakes and start over than I think that its better I learn from my mistakes and don't do them again and those mistakes is what makes me me.

Your dog looks so cute and looks like hes having fun. I'm sure he enjoyed his presents I normally get presents for my dogs but with me not having a job right now I had no money for them so I just gave them a big hug and some ham from my plate. lol

Quote Originally Posted by V
    merry be-lated christmas guys.
    Merry be-late christmas to you to V.
    Ray or Raymond

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Lori, Stimpy is darling!

Raymond, keep up the good work in school. That is your most important job at this point in your life!

V, glad to see you around, I've missed you!
    Carmie

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmieJo View Post
    Raymond, keep up the good work in school. That is your most important job at this point in your life!
    Indeed it is and I plan to stay in school till I get a masters or better a MD if I can in the job I'm I want to do.
    Ray or Raymond

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hey V, good to hear from you. Wondered where you disappeared to. Happy New Year to you, too, my friend.
    Amphibious

Good Luck comes to those who research and prepare.

Our Talking Reef Forum The Cultured Reef Forum
    My tank journal Amphibious' 135 mixed reef.
    The Cutured Reef toll free number - 888 745-0449

Amblyeleotris randalli commonly, Randall's Goby.

Thread Information