Thread: Highly Recommend "The Cultured Reef"

Assistant Moderator Skurvey Dog's Avatar
    Thanks

Highly Recommend "The Cultured Reef"

Marine hobbiest are well known for gathering together to discuss tank projects, success of their reefs and answers to problems that they currently may be experiencing. I feel that it is just as important for us to talk of our personal experiences with vendors and where the best deals on certain items can be found. And we all know that customer service and product support will be the deciding factor on whether we "feel" it was the best choice out there. That being said, I'd like to leave feedback on one of our Sponsors "The Cultured Reef."

I have been doing business now with "The Cultured Reef" for quite some time now, placing orders for such items as Koralia pumps(which they offer in various sizes), Ocean's Blend Additives, Magnesium, Aragonite Sand, Coral Vibrance, and Joe's Juice. The ordering was quick and hassle free, and followed up with an acknowledgement of the order I placed. They are available by phone and e-mail to answer any questions that you may have before and after the sale. A "Must Have" that almost everyone should demand when trying a new product and want complete satisfaction. My items were shipped out to me right away and have always arrived in excellent condition.

I rate The Cultured Reef 5 Stars for quality products, backed by personalized customer service, with fast shipping and guaranteed satisfaction every time.

The Cultured Reef
    Last edited by Skurvey Dog; 08-10-2008 at 09:50 AM.

Will your voice count?
    One new reefer, another voice united with the many against ignorance and greed. Educate, influence, good stewardship, all in one accord to work together as a whole in saving our reefs.

"Get Reefy With It!"

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    WOW! Skurvey, thank you for such a glowing report. We do our best to keep our customers happy. We offer a very limited selection of products and therefore have to retain every customer. We use the products ourselves and trust their reliability. I always tell people, we will never be your full line supplier like Drs. Foster and Smith and many others. In fact, we buy things from Drs Foster and Smith and have a link partnership through their livestock division, Liveaquaria.com. We use them for livestock purchases from time to time because of their fabulous selection, healthy specimens and guarantee. Here is our main link page - The Cultured Reef. You will find links to our products, helpful articles, our history and a banner for Liveaquaria.com. We are working on more links to Drs F&S.

Early on in my business career I was taught this lesson - Treat you customers right and they will come back to you. Without them you don't have a business." We realize we have to earn your business. We take that seriously!

Thanks again, Skurvey. I greatly appreciate your feedback.

Dick
    Amphibious

Good Luck comes to those who research and prepare.

Our Talking Reef Forum The Cultured Reef Forum
    My tank journal Amphibious' 135 mixed reef.
    The Cutured Reef toll free number - 888 745-0449

Amblyeleotris randalli commonly, Randall's Goby.

Crispy Reef Monkey **MOD** Phurst's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I agree! I've ordered a couple of items from Dick and have been very happy. Good prices, fast shipping and Dick is a friendly and knowledgeable proprietor. Highly recommended!
    **KEEP ME AWAY FROM SUPER GLUE ... i tend to glue my lips shut !!**

Thanks

Comments

I have also purchased some items from Dick "The Cultured Reef". I bought my Top Fathom 200A skimmer, Level-LocAuto Top-off and some other stuff. Dick always answers the phone if you call his 800 line and he has helped me in more ways than I can imagine.

I have also had some good success with the guys at glass-holes.com Glass-Holes.com dope aquarium stuff. I purchase my ReFlo Dart Pump, plumbing bulkheads and my 1" SCWDs.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Pearson and Dave, thank you so much for choosing us as one of your vendors. We truly appreciate all our customers and try our best to accommodate your needs.

My wife wants to keep my mind active and occupied with something I love but, not overworked. Our little business allows me to help people by sharing my love of reef keeping.

As a reminder to everyone, because of my age (70) we choose not to carry a great deal of inventory. We have access to most accessories for reefing through our wholesale outlets. If you are contemplating purchases like chillers, controllers, UV sterilizers, large pumps, you name it, give our toll free number a call (888 745-0449) we'll get a price for you.

Thanks again everyone, it is our privilege to serve you.

Dick
    Amphibious

SPS Reefer / TR Admin lReef lKeeper's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    ok, stop it guys ... you all are giving Dick a big(er) head !! lol
    lReef lKeeper (Bobby) Admin and Reefer

Water ...
    Custom 4x2x1 60 gallon, 40B sump

Equipment ...
    6x54w HO T5 fixture, 300+g rated Frankenskimmer, ATO, 3 Media Reactors (1 p04, 1 N03, 1 Carbon)

www.lmas.org

Show people you appreciate their advice! Click the star icon under their name to add to their reputation.

Our Brotha Down Unda
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    quick, here, use my Pin!

arrr aha. my old friend, your pretty fly old an old geeza!

Vquilibrium Productions

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I have to chime in here and say that I agree, The Cultured Reef is highly recommended. I have ordered from Dick several times. His prices are the best, his service is outstanding and shipping is really fast!
    Carmie

Only disasters happen fast!

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Show people you value their advice! Click the STAR icon at the bottom of the post to add to their reputation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks, Carmie. Because we are small and compete with the giants, we try our best to be the best at service to all our customers.

Dick
    Amphibious

Our Brotha Down Unda
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    You know that saying " No friends in business " I disagree some~what with that statement. Business in this day & age is ether a broad sword targeting as many people as possible or the oppersite & targeting the loyalty factor of days past! I prefer the latter as it offers what corporations cant offer. So yeah, if i was in the states, ampage would have my business & my friendship hands down. Just dont ask for credit...lol

Vquilibrium Productions

Thread Information