Thread: Great Service from the Salty Critter

Apprentice
    Thanks

Great Service from the Salty Critter

I just wanted to recommend the people at the salty critter for their incredible service. I ordered some PC bulbs from them and one of the bulbs arrived broken. They quickly got me taken caren with 0 hassle and sent me a new bulb the next day. Its refreshing to find a place with such great service and will definetly be looking forward to using them again in the future.
    Ricky

-65 Gallon Reef
    -10 Gallon FW

Our Brotha Down Unda
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    sweet, sponsor support with proper customer care is important!

Thanks Guys

Vquilibrium Productions

Assistant Moderator Skurvey Dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bobby! Can we copy this vendor rating and add it to our new Online Vendor Feedback Section? I think it makes a nice addition.

Will your voice count?
    One new reefer, another voice united with the many against ignorance and greed. Educate, influence, good stewardship, all in one accord to work together as a whole in saving our reefs.

"Get Reefy With It!"

SPS Reefer / TR Admin lReef lKeeper's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    i am moving the whole thread to the vendor feedback forum.
    lReef lKeeper (Bobby) Admin and Reefer

Water ...
    Custom 4x2x1 60 gallon, 40B sump

Equipment ...
    6x54w HO T5 fixture, 300+g rated Frankenskimmer, ATO, 3 Media Reactors (1 p04, 1 N03, 1 Carbon)

www.lmas.org

Show people you appreciate their advice! Click the star icon under their name to add to their reputation.

Curious Reefer
    Thanks
    They were my local LFS, even though they were a 45 minute drive to get to, but not any more. They didn't seem to care about me after I bought my initial system and I've gotten too much bad information from them and products that weren't what they were supposed to be to keep shopping there. Lights that were supposed to include mooonlights did not have them, I was sold chemi-pure for a phosphate reactor (the mfg. says it can't be used in such a device as it can't be removed from the bag). When I was fighting red slime, I was constantly steered towards chemicals even though I made it very clear I wanted to address the root of the problem and not use them unless I absolutely had to. Last week was the last straw. I emailed saying I needed a juvenile clown to pair with a female ocellaris and they said they had blacks and semi-snowflakes. I went out and then was told those fish were percs and could not be paired with my ocellaris. I got home and found out from ORA that was not correct, at which point Salty Critter said "ours are ocellaris from ORA, they'll work." Enough. I can only hope that these unmarked bags of "Instant Ocean" are in fact what they said they are. I can drive much shorter distances for that level of service and expertise.

Thanks
    /\ thats why i use LFS for their products, and not their knowledge. thats what the internet is for.
    ||
    we are all on the long road to our dream tanks, im going slow and enjoying the journey!

Thread Information