i have two pipe fish that I'm wondering if there getting enough to eat. i was told there zebra pipe fish by the lfs guy that sold them to me but every picture i found of a zebra looks different than mine. my pipe fish look like little dragons with wide cheeks, and a long snout (about 1/4 inch.) and there about 6 inches long. they cruse the rock work and substrate in my 55gal. reef tank looking for food. i try to get them to eat brine shrimp frozen and on two occasions live, but they seemed to be not impressed with my efforts! i watch them and it seems there mouth is to small. it looks like a small straw, and i notice them siphoning or picking at something really small in the tank but by the time i see them go for it its over! i miss it every time i cant tell if they missed or got what there hunting. they hang out close to each other but occasionally split up and i find them at different ends of the tank. its too cool watching them hunting through the polyps and other corals in the tank. i never notice there belly bulge out when there full or even know if pipe fish even swell at the belly when they have eaten. also i am switching the whole 55gal. set up over to a 90 gal. tank and i was thinking if there would be enough food for them. so that is my dilemma, any thoughts on this? i have red the other treads about pipe fish and i see post saying you can train them to eat frozen food, how do you do that? thank you for what ever help you can give....joe