Thread: Users

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lightbulb Users

I love this site and the friendly members that are eager to help. It seems that the posts are relatively few and far between (need my daily TR fix).

There apparently has been a picture of the month contest on here before and I wonder if there has been consideration to bringing this and/or other contests back into the mix.

Also I don't see a Talking Reef facebook page like some of the other reef forums. Has there been any thought about entering that arena. This can be a fun way to promote the forums to new users while encouraging participation for current users and an easy means to share news with members.

Just throwing some idea's out there in hopes of boosting TR user numbers and participation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    We have been thinking about bringing photo of the month back, but instead of monthly go quarterly because of low participation but we have not followed through with it yet. Talkingreef having a page on facebook would have to be up to the sight owner Rob so we would have to wait and see what he thinks about it. But I think it would be a great idea to get some more people onto TR's forums. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    Ray or Raymond
    There is no elevator to success in marine tanks. You have to take the stairs.

Raymond's 30 gallon tank
    Raymond's 60 gallon tank

Show people you appreciate their advice! Click the star icon under their name to add to their reputation.

Our Brotha Down Unda
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    yeah it has been alittle quiet across the boards bud. People seem to be focusing on real life abit more at present. Being slave to money kinda does help!
    Not to mention people have been giving helping advice for such a long, sometimes its nice to have a breather.
    It will swing back around pretty soon.
    I'll definately make abit more effort to stumble through the doors more often.

we'll start some new and interesting topics to kick start the bunch again.

Im not one for spacebook and all that other jazz, but its exposure at any rate, so it cant be bad.

Vquilibrium Productions

Thread Information