Well my plan from here is to add more corals. Specifically a torch coral, toadstool, ricordea's and some zoas after the holidays.

Im taking a week long trip to Honduras for a scuba diving vacation, im very excited! A little nervous about leaving the tank in the hands of my 20 yr old cousin for 7 days haha. She is very careful though with my things when watching them. I think ill just do a water change the day before I leave and portion out small amounts of food for her to feed while I am away.

I also want to get another fish. Im thinking an ORA True Percula Clown.
Depending on my bio load with 3 fish, Im hoping that in a few months I could fit maybe one more fish in the tank bringing the total to 4. Two gobies (green clown and yasha) Clown fish, and maybe a chalk bass or or Bangaii Cardinal.

Anyway here is a FTS. Currently in the middle of letting a few new $10 frags get used to my water before I try and place them in specific spots on my LR. Im not a fan of the plugs they come on so Ill be cutting those off after the holidays and using super glue to stick these suckers on!
Its an exciting project haha.

Thanks for the advice as well!
I have developed a routine, water change during the weekend, water testing on wednesday. So far so good. Although I wish my Ca was a bit higher. Stays around 360 ppm.

Dont mind the rubber banded rocks. Feeding my pom poms

Thanks for the info saltyDawg!