Iam posting because the "need to know" for my fellow reefers far outweighs my embassment and heartache! I have had a beautiful pair of mated harlequins for a good while now. not much in my tank makes me smile quite as much as when I walk by and they are out 'playing' together! About once a month I go about my aptasia erradication. I have always used 2 probucts called aptasia X and aptasia control, depending on availability. I had FINALLY gotten an order for Joes Juice, been wanting to try it out for some time now. So, heres how it went... I was happilly erradicating when some 'juice' got near (or on) my female. didnt think too much of it, thought that if she didnt like it that she would just swim off. an hour later I came back to turn pumps back on and she was dead in her tracks OMG I was (am) so sick. I killed her!!!! I am not saying that it was one product over the others cause I dont know, I AM saying that I never thought about it and now I understand that I should have used more care, I have never had a problem before that I am aware of. I do know how sensitive shrimp are I'll bet some of you out there knew that this could happen, I need EVERYONE to know!!!