Thank you both of you! Yep I have bio-balls built in. I Might add an extra carbon filter to help to hopefully help with the nitrates, (but i won't keep it in two long. I know the anemone needs some of the bacteria to survive.). and I just got a new air stone. I also added some liquid reef (to bring up my calcium levels). Will check the water levels tomorrow, after a filter change tonight. Thanks for all your help. You guys are awsome. He's looking a lot better everyday.

BTW I'm not going to add anything until I get the levels steady. But i was looking for recommendations on some fun things to add to my tank. I would like it to be mostly soft Corals. I have 2 clowns, an anemone(6-8 in, But has stayed in the same place for the last 4 months), frogspawn, 5 hermit crabs, 2 turbo snails, several smaller snails, and 2 small snails that mostly surf under the sand (they had babies). Plus a star polyp (doesn't do so well because the clowns keep knocking it over. and the stem broke of in some concrete glue.)

I really like the yellow headed goby I had, but it had parasites, so I took it back. Do either of you guys have any suggestions??? I don't think I'm over stocked, but I am new to this too.

Thanks,
Karyn