Blog Entries
    Thanks

Go Bucks!

Beat Arkansas!
    Carmie

Only disasters happen fast!

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Show people you value their advice! Click the STAR icon at the bottom of the post to add to their reputation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I'm proud of myself for knowing the Bucks are a football team I grew up playing Hockey, Football is what the guys who couldn't make the Hockey team played. My sister used them for honing the fine art of pugilism.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Carmie

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Show people you value their advice! Click the STAR icon at the bottom of the post to add to their reputation.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Carmie

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    You got a wall size picture of a football field for Christmas, How was I supposed to know you liked Hockey too!? I have only met like three people, in my entire life, who liked both football and Hockey! Besides, living in central FL, when people say "Go Bucks!" I think they're talking about Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    LOL, my son says I'm not very good as a girly girl. We get to a few Hurricanes games too.

That was when we went to a playoff game after my last surgery.
    Carmie

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The most recent expansion team I got excited about was the Philadelphia Flyers, and that was mostly because as a kid in Jersey, I had no home team, so "Go Flyers!" was my mantra. When the Devils came to town, they were really just the Rockies making a wrong turn ...and they were pathetic for like 13 years straight. My uncle told me that the Flyers were a transplant team too, but since they were the first, I let it slide. When the Hurricanes came to town I actually lived in the Triangle, and I went to a few games, but I will always love the Whalers. When I was a little kid, I went to visit my cousin in New England and hung out with him/followed him around, for a few months, to watch him play for Team USA in the Jr Olympics. There was a wall in his living room dedicated to the New England Whalers, who later became the Hartford Whalers. It just never sat right with me when they went south. It's funny, I started playing Hockey when I turned 5, and my sister had to tag along ...she was 4. When I turned 17, I quit playing and went to work, and over the next few years my attention gradually shifted from Hockey to work. My Little Sister played College Hockey for a Guys Team in Minnesota!!! Now she makes more money than me AND she has some great College Hockey stories/memories! Somewhere, something went terribly wrong in my head.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I am that way with the Ravens. Of course, the Browns are so terrible that I ought to shift my allegiance. LOL
    Carmie

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Thread Information