Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: just started prodibio dosing

Thanks

well still debating the prodibio

I have been battling Cyno and now byopsis I was starting to have the Byopsis problem before prodibio but neith seemed phased by my dosing I can't seem to get my Phosphates under control I have a hatch meter and todays reading was 0.34 trying phosphate removers etc. but I can't decide if I want to stick with Prodibio or not I have been told I haven't run it long enough to see the positive. I just bought a hot 350 mainly to do some polishing and to run media though I hope this helps. the byopsis seems to have dug in during the heat wave this summer.

Thanks
    so you have had an increase in cyano since starting??
    thats odd, i noticed the same thing, its been fairly small, but something i noticed.. thought it was a fluke, maybe not...
    Show people you appreciate there advice, click the icon under there name and give them Reputation points

Thanks
    are you dosing reefbooster?
    |*****\\ARRRRRR//*****|

Thanks
    i am yes..
    Show people you appreciate there advice, click the icon under there name and give them Reputation points

Thanks

well acording to Scott

and a few others wait until all algea is under control before adding reefboster btw See ya Saturday Rob

Thanks
    I actually feel as if I have less cyano since I've started, but it might also be a cumulative effect of also changing our flow to Tunze streams. The most striking difference to me was how the gorgonia opened up after I started dosing.
    Christi

Thanks

reefbooster

Quote Originally Posted by Reefbaby View Post
    I actually feel as if I have less cyano since I've started, but it might also be a cumulative effect of also changing our flow to Tunze streams. The most striking difference to me was how the gorgonia opened up after I started dosing.

I was told to stop dosing the reefbooster I need to reaserch that one some more my buddy just sent me some greatr info on the stuff I could probablt scan it into a pdf file or simuler it provides allot of info I will look for you at the swap Rob give you a copy not sure how much time I will have for escape my daughter going to be helping cheep child labor you gotta like that///

Thanks
    cool, i am goign to be tryign to be there, but it likely wont be till later

Thanks

well

Quote Originally Posted by Reefbaby View Post
    I don't quite understand the point of not using the reefbooster, especially since it's supposed to support the bacteria that you're adding to the system. Is there a scientific explanation for not using it?
    the theroey that I was giving is until bio-digest has a chance to remove all the nitrates nitrits oposphates etc that using the reef booster makes it's job harder. I have been told that adding rerfbooster to early will promote algea growth mainly nusense algae. other how scentific it is not sure but that's what I have been told

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by labman View Post
    I was told to stop dosing the reefbooster I need to reaserch that one some more my buddy just sent me some greatr info on the stuff I could probablt scan it into a pdf file or simuler it provides allot of info I will look for you at the swap Rob give you a copy not sure how much time I will have for escape my daughter going to be helping cheep child labor you gotta like that///
    I don't quite understand the point of not using the reefbooster, especially since it's supposed to support the bacteria that you're adding to the system. Is there a scientific explanation for not using it?
    Christi

Curious Reefer
    Thanks
    Your suppose to purify the system first, then after your algaes are gone then you start the reef booster product. If you use it and have micro algae present it will feed off the booster. I had some cyano and HA, after using bioptim and digest its gone, going to wait another 2 weeks before I start reef booster though just in case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information