Thread: Ocean’s Blend Additives, are they the best?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ocean’s Blend Additives, are they the best?

I’m often asked if locally owned (Orlando Florida) Ocean’s Blend Additives are as good as the National brands. I explain how I’ve used them exclusively for the past nine years and have sold them exclusively for the last eight years. I tell people, I can choose any brand of additives to use and sell, in fact I could choose them all. It does me little good to toot my own horn. So today, when a customer of mine, Neil, from Phoenixville, PA purchased his tenth order of Ocean’s Blend in 2 years (4 - 2 gallon sets of 2 part), I e-mailed him to tell him his order would ship tomorrow and to thank him for his continued support of the product.

Here is Neil’s return e-mail...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil, via e-mail
    Dick,
    Thanks for carrying it! Strong lighting, a big skimmer and OceansBlend 2-part...3 necessities for a healthy Acro-dominated reef. The color and growth I get with it are amazing. By far it is the best supplement for Alk and Calcium, but still it's relatively unknown in the reefing world. How is their Iodine...do you dose your systems with it? I am starting to add more LPS to my system so I'm wondering if I should start using it. Neil
    I wrote back and thanked him for his unsolicited testimony of the product. I asked him if he would share a picture or two of his tank. the following pictures are from his Blackberry.

This is a FT shot of his 90 gallon.

This is a side view.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil, via e-mail
    I have a new 120 as well that is currently growing out. I've been very selective on the corals for the newer system.
    These pictures and Neil’s testimony speak for themselves about the quality of Ocean’s Blend Additives and the results you can expect from their exclusive use.

Here’s one of the SECRETS to using 2 part additives. DO NOT switch brands just to buy the cheapest brand this month! All additives are not the same. If you are getting these kind of results with your brand or method, stick with it. If you are not, then give Ocean’s Blend a chance. But do what Neil has done, stick with it.

We wish to publicly praise Neil for his outstanding 90 gal system and thank him for consistently choosing Ocean’s Blend and The Cultured Reef.

Our prices on the web site include shipping in the Continental US. Floridians, ask for Ocean’s Blend at your favorite LFS. If they don’t have it, demand it by name! Don’t accept any substitute. Remember, all additives are not the same. Have them contact us (888 745-0449) and we will supply them with it. If they don’t you may contact us direct at the same number.

Check it here - Ocean’s Blend Additives

Thanks for your time.

Dick
    Amphibious

Good Luck comes to those who research and prepare.

Our Talking Reef Forum The Cultured Reef Forum
    My tank journal Amphibious' 135 mixed reef.
    The Cutured Reef toll free number - 888 745-0449

Amblyeleotris randalli commonly, Randall's Goby.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amphibious For This Useful Post:

rayme07 (10-05-2010)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Beautiful tank! I tell all my friends about oceans blend.
    Carmie

Only disasters happen fast!

Carmie's 54 Corner Tank
    Carmie's Cube

Show people you value their advice! Click the STAR icon at the bottom of the post to add to their reputation.

Thread Information