Quote Originally Posted by boyesreef View Post
so your going to get your original order, plus a they sent you a free set of lights just for the fact you had to wait months? wow, lucky duck you are!
I don’t think it will work out that way. The original order is lost in time and space. Ice Cap was very generous in shipping out a replacement that is a major upgrade without charge because I have corals in dire need of those lights. If the original lights land here I’m going to return them to Ice Cap unopened. Even though Ice Cap didn’t specify for me to do that, it’s the right thing to do.

True there was a SNAFU but it wasn’t Ice Cap’s fault. They took the initiative to make it right. They didn’t have to do that. They could have apologized and credited back the charge. I would have been ok with that. But Ice Cap went the extra mile for me a new customer, this being my second order. That speaks volumes for their ethics. That’s why I’m shouting praises for them.

It would be pretty crass for me to keep both sets of fixtures. I’m working on a business relationship with Ice Cap built on trust. Trust comes from always doing the right thing in all areas of life regardless of the outcome.

Dick