View RSS Feed

PhotoJohn

75g 10-25-10

Rate this Entry
I had some issues switching salts, I got all those figured out...Lost some corals and my tangs. So long powder brown and kole eye...

My tank has been running well for the last few months and I thought I should post an update.

I just added a baby black and white clown which has befriended my mature b&w. I am hoping I can get some babies out of them in a year or so, that would be a fun adventure.

I also added an angel. It hasnt touched any of my LPS corals! hurray for that. The large clown and the angel despise one another but it usually is just shown with charges and stern looks from the anemone.

I also have not done a water change in months. Since I had the crash associated with my new salt. I have zero unwanted algae and everything looks happy. I have been keeping levels up with Oceans Blends 2 part. I also harvest a large crop of ccaulerpa and cheto monthly.

I will be changing out my old t5s for new ones soon....money??? mine are sitting at 16 months! I know 11 months is the due date..

Submit "75g 10-25-10" to Digg Submit "75g 10-25-10" to del.icio.us Submit "75g 10-25-10" to StumbleUpon Submit "75g 10-25-10" to Google

Updated 10-27-2010 at 02:54 PM by PhotoJohn

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Tank Journals , Reef Tank Journals

Comments