View RSS Feed

IRocky IFraser

IRocky's Total System

Rate this Entry
Yeah i did it again, started a new tank not even 3 months after i started my last tank, which i took down, I was able to connect it to my current 75gal tank a started at the joining of this site.Anyhows Cant wait to show/explain what i got cooked up this time!! My addintional tank is 90gal tri-drilled reef tank. With the stand it is excatlly the same hight as my current set-up, but the tank itself is a little deeper. For this tank im trying to go bottomless, as in no sand bed, i say trying because its very diffucult to keep the bottom clear as derbis constantly fall the the bottom glass. The reason i choose to go bottomless is because the stand actually lets the viewer see up from under the tank~! Getting the propper bulkheads and installing them was a challange! (im no plumming pro as youll c later in my video if i an post one(if not pics will have to do)) The tank has past cycling witch i did BEFORE opening all water lines, witch will allow the water to be exchanged between the two tanks. I have also bought a few new critters and cant wait to show them off to my freinds here. (you guys arnt gonna belive how big my fav hermit crab grew (da boss). Sigh im still having various small problems with my 75gal, but i did make alot of mistakes in the set-up and planning of my first tank ,as any does. Sadly i lost those few fish in the begging, a very inportant lession was lernt in those days. TAKE THINGS SLOWLY!!! But enough doom and gloom. Lol I havent lost any fish or anything in a long long time. Thanks Guys.

Submit "IRocky's Total System" to Digg Submit "IRocky's Total System" to del.icio.us Submit "IRocky's Total System" to StumbleUpon Submit "IRocky's Total System" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments