View RSS Feed

DCisGnar

Some new photos/Updates on the JBJ 28 gallon nanocube!

Rate this Entry
Hello folks, it's been a little while since I last posted, so here's a few new pics.

Here's my little buddy enjoying his new home. I've had the anemone for a few weeks now and it is looking very healthy.

I added a few new little corals into the mix as well. First, I added a small orange ricordia mushroom quite some time ago and it has increased exponentially in size. Then, I ordered a rock online and it was supposed to come with 5 different types of little softies/zoa's etc, and it came with a rock and a stick shaped rock. The rock came with a little patch of green star polyps, yellow polyps, and some type of zoa's or zoo's, not really sure what the difference is. The branch type rock that came has some sort of green mushroom, quite a few like 10+ polyps, and I'm not really sure what they are. I know the pic isn't very clear but if ya have any idea please let me know. Oh yeah, I also ordered a small rock with some pom pom xenia's on it.

Here's my orchid blenny and maroon clown hangin' in front of the camera. I guess they thought some food was on it's way! There's also a blue legged hermit hitching a ride on a snail. Thought it was pretty cool, although I really really wish I had a better camera. Anyone have any good, somewhat inexpensive, cameras that can take some nice high def pictures? Thanks for any advice in advance.

Anyways, that's about it for my the updates on the live stock in my tank. I added a Eco-marine tech MP10 powerhead to give some more flow. It was a bit on the pricey side, but I think it is just an amazing powerhead. It is so powerful, and takes up so little space.. I love it. I'll be upgrading my lights to the JBJ nanocube LED lighting system as soon as I can sell my old lights, 48" Aquactinic TX5 T5HO lighting system. If anyone is interested in some more info on those lights let me know, they're practically brand new as I only used them for a month before I had to tear down my tank.

Thanks for looking!
Blaine

Submit "Some new photos/Updates on the JBJ 28 gallon nanocube!" to Digg Submit "Some new photos/Updates on the JBJ 28 gallon nanocube!" to del.icio.us Submit "Some new photos/Updates on the JBJ 28 gallon nanocube!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Some new photos/Updates on the JBJ 28 gallon nanocube!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments