View RSS Feed

rayme07

Update pictures of my 10 gallon nano

Rate this Entry
FTS

Green Emerald Crab

zoes

Green cup coral

pair of ocalaris clowns hosting my green brain coral. My camera does not show the brain coral in its full color. Its was bleached from my other tank but now is starting to get its colors back.

Submit "Update pictures of my 10 gallon nano" to Digg Submit "Update pictures of my 10 gallon nano" to del.icio.us Submit "Update pictures of my 10 gallon nano" to StumbleUpon Submit "Update pictures of my 10 gallon nano" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Lookin' good! I like the clowns hosting that brain. They'll host just about anything they want to, hehe.
    Thanks, yea the clowns hosting the brain kind of makes me nervous. I have heard of brain corals eating clowns that host them, or the clowns killing the brain from being too rough.
    Oh geez that's no good. Maybe they'll become interested in something else. Or maybe they'll all just be fine, who knows?
    Yea so far they have been fine together. I hope soon to be getting a frogspawn so I hope they host that instead. I guess its just a wait and find out type of thing.