View RSS Feed

BekChed

Corals to add...?

Rate this Entry
Any advice on what to add in a 12 gallon nano cube? It's got the deluxe lighting. I don't want anything that needs too much more than what the tank already has. I'd love some sun corals, but feeding would be too much of a hassle... for right now... So similar corals are out.
I'm hoping for some zoas, pulsing xenia, a little piece of colt and hopefully a few mushrooms. My cousin wants me to take a piece of her frogspawn, but I think it's tentacles will be too big for the tank and might bother some other corals.. I don't know...
Any help?

Submit "Corals to add...?" to Digg Submit "Corals to add...?" to del.icio.us Submit "Corals to add...?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Corals to add...?" to Google

Comments

I have no experience with the nano cubes lighting but, is the delux lighting power compact or T5. If T5 it should be ok to house the corals you listed if power compact I am not so sure.
    Yes the lighting is PC. They're combo lights (50/50) that are each 24W, I believe 10k daylight and then blue actinic.
    Yea those lights should be fine for some softies and zoes, I am not to sure on the frogspawn though.