View RSS Feed

DCisGnar

Blaine's New Tank (JBJ 28 Gallon Nanocube)

Rate this Entry
Hey all, it's been quite a while since I posted on here... I've been pretty busy as I just started college, and I'm majoring in physics so it is quite a handful Unfortunately, there was an accident with my last tank I had set up, and sadly I was forced to take it down, however I have just set up a new tank today! I received a JBJ 28 gallon Nanocube with quad CF's in the mail today and got it all set up! Currently there is 25 lbs of base rock, 15-20 lbs of base sand and 8 lbs live rock with 10 lbs of live sand to seed the base rock/sand. I plan on doing a softies reef along with a few of my favorite critters, of course Any suggestions on some softies or critters for the future?

Anywho, I am going to post some pics up tomorrow of the new tank (please no poking fun at my aquascaping, as I appear to be artistically incapable!)

Thanks for looking,
Blaine

Submit "Blaine's New Tank (JBJ 28 Gallon Nanocube)" to Digg Submit "Blaine's New Tank (JBJ 28 Gallon Nanocube)" to del.icio.us Submit "Blaine's New Tank (JBJ 28 Gallon Nanocube)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blaine's New Tank (JBJ 28 Gallon Nanocube)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Tank Journals , Reef Tank Journals

Comments

Hey Blaine, Welcome back.

It sounds great and I cant wait to see the pics.