View RSS Feed

V

V'spec Nano Evolution

Rate this Entry
Well, Its official, the dust is gone & its time to witness the V'spec Nano Evolution.

For those of you that dont know me, or those of you trying in vain to forget me...... this was originally an existing project so to speak.

My personality & drive is extremely random to say the least. I built it, ran it for bout a yearish i guess, then shelved it in typical V-fashion.

In some uneventful drive by thread post i made ages back, I was in the middle of congratulating one of our members on his valiant efforts regarding a work nano he produced.

Randomness sickness however shot me in the @ss with a B.B Gun that day, and i pledged to totally wing it & build my own at work too.

And oh boy, did i wing it.......loving every moment of it too

so the journey begins again, although this time, its not just a nano to show people how it works, lets throw in abit of style & tinker some more.

Ive got plenty of project on the go at this time, unfortunately, im not on the same money i once was, hopefully its temporary, cause what would usually be finished between a week - month, is turning into 3+.

One such project is my Mayan Cascade Tank. I love this build, so im thinking, i might add that design que to this as well. However unlike the other one, i'll make this a 3 sided pyramid nano that can sit flush against the wall.

Consider this an adventure, cause this new journey is picture intense.

Submit "V'spec Nano Evolution" to Digg Submit "V'spec Nano Evolution" to del.icio.us Submit "V'spec Nano Evolution" to StumbleUpon Submit "V'spec Nano Evolution" to Google

Updated 01-24-2010 at 06:38 AM by V

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Tank Journals

Comments

Awesome V, I cant wait to follow along.