Conversation Between rayme07 and Skurvey Dog

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. My weekend went great My dad, little brother, and I went up to the Mountains to go squirel hunting but couldn't find anything then went down to the lake near the mountains we went to and went cat fishing and only caught small ones but all in all it was fun and we enjoyed it. I have nothing planned for this Monday except I have to go to my school for a crosscountry practice at 10 then have the rest of the day to relax. How was your weekend.
  2. Hows your weekend going for you? Have any special plans for Monday?
  3. Hey big sis I like your new siggy saying. And its true if one person tells and educates another person we can stand up and save are reefs from over collection and fishing to the points of destruction.
  4. Hey big sis. Yea I know its crazy seeing me up at 3 am in the morning but I just got back from a trip and had to catch up on all the new posts so I kind of lost track of time. lol Thanks for checking in on me big sis love you.
  5. Hey lil Bro.... just a big sis check- we keep missing each other. What the world were you doing still awake at 3am? Lol Or were you a super duper early riser? Lol
  6. Thanks big sister I had a great day at school and then came home BBQ some hamburgers and some oysters and everything was good especially the oysters. Then after we ate some cake. It was a great B-Day.
  7. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Lil Brother! I'm so sorry that I didn't catch it yesterday. I hope it was a good day for you.
  8. That's great cant wait for the pics and update of your tank.
  9. Hi big sister just dropping by to give you a hug and tell you I like your new siggy saying.
  10. wow lori I'm sorry of what happened. I wish you luck and hope it turns out awesome. Cant wait for the pics when your done. love ya to.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast