Conversation Between V and oger696

3 Visitor Messages

1. i havn't had any dealings with your urchin bud, so im at a loss.
    It could have been impalement, however your fish in question is still rather boppy if you know what i mean. I suggest asking the others. sorry to hear your bombed out with it. Its never nice when you loose one.
  2. V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg dude .. im so upset : (

ive had my first bad thing happen and im devo ..
    i got home from work today to find my long black spine sea urchin eating my mandarin dragonet !!!!!!!!! man im so upset ...

he was excellent was really big prolly almsot 100mm long and fat and healthy good colour and everything .. i checked him in the morning before leaving for work and he was in his spot .. seemed fine as every other day !

is it possible the the urchin killed it ? i maybe with spined it and toxin killed it ? .. the dragonet was living in a spot the urchin was in and i would always grimice watching swim into the spins and freak out thrashing about them but never seemed to get hurt ...

or do you think something els killed it ?

when i got it from the LFS it wasnt in great shape had al ripped fins and sunken belly but i nursed him too health all fins where 100% again and he ate twice a day had a big fat belly

any ideeas ?
  3. Welcome to the club , we're the minority in these parts thats for sure, however these americans are a great bunch of people. I hope you enjoy your stay. Any questions -fire away ok
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3