Conversation Between CompulsiveAqua and Phurst

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yep, still got it.
  2. You still have the address in the PM??? Do you want me to send you a couple bucks? make sure you throw in those blue zoas,,,,,lol..lol..lol
  3. D'oh! I can't believe I forgot! Let me see how much is in the fuge when I get home.
  4. You said months ago you were gonna send me cheato, I expected it by Xmasat least, you suck...lol
  5. Clowns will host in almost anything, acans included. I'd definitely worry about them hurting the acans though. They're easy to tear. Even best case, they won't inflate if they're being hosted in. I'm due to trim my cheato coming up soon. I'll let you know when it's on the way.
  6. I'll send you the red and greens
  7. Just pruned my caluerpa, what a pain....If you would like to send the Cheato my address is: James Zoldak
    10024 W. 130th
    Strongsville, OH, 44136
    make sure your return is on there so I can frag some of my zoas and send it to you...they grow so fast in my tank I have no problem fragging you some
  8. Can a clown host with my Acan, if so can he hurt it? And if I move it will he follow?
  9. I see a couple I wouldn't mind getting. You wanna send me a list of what you have that's big enough to frag? you can email it or PM me if you like. Shipping zoas is a breeze. They're pretty much tough as nails. 2nd day shipping in a little water is usually just fine. Prices are going to depend on what you want and how big a frag. The tubbs blues are a little more expensive than most (but not in Darth Maul territory ). I happen to have a frag of that ready to go. 15 polyps or so. I definitely prefer trading, as it benefits both parties IMO, but sometimes selling is the way to go. Nearly everything I have is fragable.
  10. Do you see any of mine you like? I've never sent via mail before, you would have to help me with that...zoas are pretty hardy, couldn't see it being a prob. Prices?? I would like some blues to my pastel collection, how are the black ones doing? I have no prob giving up my number, give me a buzz 216 905 6592, thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast