View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. to bring it to where it is now

so here is one of my newest companions. it has brought some nice color and personality into the tank.

and my second new companion. he picked this spot and will always go right back to it. you would think he has some hawk fish in him how he perks himself up there to watch everyone.

up to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. update of my tank

so here is everything finally moved back into the dt. everything transfered wonderfully due to some SPOT ON advise from dick whom i cant thank enough for his patience with me as with everyone else who continually deals with my constant flow of questions. thank you all for your help.

here is alittle bit closer shot.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. update on my project

so here is everything finally moved back into the dt. everything transfered wonderfully due to some SPOT ON advise from dick whom i cant thank enough for his patience with me as with everyone else who continually deals with my constant flow of questions. thank you all for your help.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. update on my project

Categories
    Uncategorized