View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Small Frys 120 Update!

Well, i've had the chaeto in my system for about two weeks now, and have been overskimming and doing water changes like mad.

I am now happy to report that my nitrates went from 20ppm to 5
    I did spot some aptasia in the chaeto that i was given, so i ended up throwing about 60% of it out... In hindsight, i should have FW dipped it when i got it (but i wanted the critters from it in my tank :s), or i should have FW dipped it once i noticed the aptasia and then put it back ...
  2. Satan's Pet - V-spec Lutjanus argentimaculatus

Welcome guys

The recap & future continuation thread, namely since the members threads are expected to migrate into the personal blog zone.

From the beginining thread Link

Work in progress....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. V's Mayan Cascade Tank - Concept to Completion

Welcome guys

The recap & future continuation thread, namely since the members threads are expected to migrate into the personal blog zone.

From the beginining thread Link

Or, you can skim with me whilst i bring you the summery version to date.

Work in Progress.......
    Tags: cascade, mayan Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Tank Journals , DIY Projects
  4. Rostr02 tank blog II

So since I screwed up on the first one and could not figure out how to fix it here goes the second try.

Well finally the time has arrived that I get to start my tank build. It has been a long time coming and I am so eager to get started again. So to start I will have a 90 gallon reef tank filtered by an ATS, and hopefully it is the only filter that I will need. But, if not I have my protein skimmers standing by. Also I have my sump under the DT which the ATS will be perched on top ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. IRocky IFraser's New "Tank"

(THIS BLOG IS A REMAKE)

Hey Everyone,

So Going along with the TRJ i also decided to start a new tank, lol

For this tank I'm going to Create the opposite of my 76 gal FOWLR, which i belive is called a "reef tank" or "fishless tank"
    My new tank is quite a bit smaller its abought a 28 gal. (L=30,W=12,H=18) I bought a CORALIFE DELUXE - Double Linerar Strip w/ 2x 65 watt 50/50 straight pin flo lamps (see pics)

This ...

Updated 01-25-2010 at 09:50 PM by IRocky IFraser

Categories
    Tank Journals
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast