PDA

View Full Version : NJ Replumbing help!

Shananagans
10-21-2008, 06:22 PM
So is the anyone in the central Jersey area that would be able to help with re plumbing my tank. The current setup is just using tubing. I want to either use pvc or at least redue it in a better maner than it is now. I bought the tank used and am using his setup. Also I have a uv sterilizer running off a secondary pump. What a waste of a pump and electricity. I want to run it all through the same pump. It will be a very simple setup and I just need some suggestions and a second pair of hands.

So is there anyone around this area? I feel so alone! :sailing:

CarmieJo
10-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Even if I was in NJ you would be disappointed with the help I could lend to a plumbing project, LOL. Hopefully someone up that way knows enough to be helpful.

PhotoJohn
10-21-2008, 11:02 PM
pvc is really easy, just watch the video podcast Rob did on it

saltaddict
10-22-2008, 08:50 PM
It really isn't that hard - just remember - if it is not right a hack saw will fix it.

Recent experience.

Serious though - lay out your piping on the floor in front of the stand and put all of the pc together without cement first and re-work until you get it how you want it. Be ready to spend some time and buy lot of extra parts so you don't have to make hardware runs in the middle. You can always return the parts you don't use.

Good luck.