PDA

View Full Version : we have been published !!

lReef lKeeper
09-08-2008, 06:46 PM
WOOOOT !!

i went to get my mail this afternoon, when i got home from work, as usual. i got to the mailbox and noticed a somewhat large package in there. i went inside and opened it ... I WAS MIGUEL'S NEW BOOK !! Miguel (for those that do not know) is a friend of mine in California that runs a coral propagation farm www.fragglereef.com (http://www.fragglereef.com/) and i have done a lot of business with him. MUCH to my surprise ... i was flipping through the book and what did i see ?? a couple of pics that i recognized from an article that i posted here !! in our (between Rob and Myself) agreement these articles are exclusive to talkingreef.com. Rob and i spoke on the phone a couple of times about Miguel using them, and we agreed that since they are TR property, that Miguel would have to advertise that in the book. HERE IT IS !!

here is our page in the book ...
http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn368/bobbymoser/other%20stuff/book.jpg

and here is where you can buy ...

http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn368/bobbymoser/other%20stuff/book2.jpg

www.practicalcoralfarming.com (http://www.practicalcoralfarming.com/)

Miguel is a great friend of mine and a hell of a guy to do business with. i highly recommend him for all of your coral buying needs.

thanks Miguel, i will be back in the hobby soon, so have some of the exotics ready for me !!

CarmieJo
09-08-2008, 08:05 PM
WooHoo! That is really cool! Now you are famous!

lReef lKeeper
09-08-2008, 08:09 PM
WooHoo! That is really cool! Now you are famous!

famous ?? i still feel like a regular old reefer !! i do kimd of have a little fuzzy feeling inside though. very exciting ... no doubt about that.

rayme07
09-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Hey bobby congrats on the article it looks great. its awsome now everyone who sees reads the book now will see the sight and come on that is so cool congrats again.:agree::)
Raymond:)

lReef lKeeper
09-08-2008, 08:53 PM
thanks Ray, you should really get one of the books. it goes over everything from how to start a coral farm to how to eliminate pests, to coral disease treatments. i think it will be a helpful tool for any reefer, new or experienced.

rayme07
09-08-2008, 09:00 PM
thanks Ray, you should really get one of the books. it goes over everything from how to start a coral farm to how to eliminate pests, to coral disease treatments. i think it will be a helpful tool for any reefer, new or experienced.

Your welcome bobby

I would love to get one its just moneys tight right now so it hard to get anything but Ill have to same up for it how much is it so I could get an idea about how much to save thanks

rayme07
09-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Oh never mind found it on his sight thanks

Skurvey Dog
09-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Hip Hip Horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally awesome dude! Not every day one's work gets publicized ANDDDDDDD TR gets a free boost. I am smiling from ear to ear right now. I still feel the same way when you first did that piece as I do now... you did a great job. Kudos to you brother. :up:

Ps- I know he signed the book. ;)

lReef lKeeper
09-08-2008, 11:07 PM
well ... he forgot to sign this one, but it IS the first copy !!

V
09-08-2008, 11:12 PM
haha, sweeet! :up:

Amphibious
09-09-2008, 01:34 AM
Congrats, Bobby! I'll be getting one of those.

Dick

CarmieJo
09-09-2008, 07:45 AM
I have to say that at only $20 I think this may be the best value in all the books I have purchased! And I like the fact that $2 of every book is going to reef saving charities.

lReef lKeeper
09-09-2008, 07:48 AM
yeah, that is a real benefit to purchasing the book, another way to help support the reefs. did you guys go through the articles on his site ?? my "preparing for vacation" article is on his site too ... just not in the book (not related to farming).

bbl_nk
09-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Awesome Bobby Mo! LOVE IT and great job keeping the networking going and just goes to show how awesome it is to share in this hobby!

I'm going to add this to my Christmas Wishlist :)

rayme07
09-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm going to add this to my Christmas Wishlist

Great idea brian Ill do the same hehe:D

Amphibious
09-11-2008, 04:58 PM
WOW!!! What fast service. Just got the mail and there it was.

Now I've got a reason to quite mowing, mix a cocktail and relax for a bit.

Oh, by the way, Miguel autographed mine, "Hey Richard, Great web site! Have fun farming! Miguel"

Just thought you'd want to know, Bobby. :rotfl: :showoff:

Dick

lReef lKeeper
09-11-2008, 05:17 PM
yeah yeah yeah, just rub some salt water in the wound !! i have to say that Miguel has some of the best customer service out there (everyone knows you do Dick). let me know what you think of the book my friend.

WOW!!! What fast service. Just got the mail and there it was.

Now I've got a reason to quite mowing, mix a cocktail and relax for a bit.

Oh, by the way, Miguel autographed mine, "Hey Richard, Great web site! Have fun farming! Miguel"

Just thought you'd want to know, Bobby. :rotfl: :showoff:

Dick