PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Forum Section.

ZeroKoolNYC
04-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Hello Rob, I thought it would be nice to create a sections dedicated to Brick & Motar Stores as well as Online retailers where users can place their comments on various experiecing with vendors that they would either recommend or heed other users from doing business with. Just a thought since I'm currently having an issue getting in contact with PurelyH2O which is a site that was suggested I use. No I can't get ahold of the guy or know if what I ordered has been shipped.

CarmieJo
04-14-2006, 10:33 AM
Hi ZeroKool,

Are you a member of a local club or online group? I've joined our aquarium society and subscribe to several online groups and have been able to get a sense from folks about the stores around here. As an added bonus many of the lfs here give discounts of 10-20% to aquarium society club members.

Carmie

ZeroKoolNYC
04-14-2006, 10:37 AM
Carmie_Jo, unfortunately I'm not a member of any club or society. I don't even know if they exist in my area or to begin on how to locate one. Could you assist me in this matter? Thank you.

CarmieJo
04-14-2006, 11:00 AM
ZeroKool,

Here is a link of Marine Aquarium Societies that is arranged by state http://www.masna.org/members/clubs.php. I don't know if one is close to you or not. If not, I have found that aquarium keepers are a pretty friendly bunch and I think if you emailed one of the contacts they would point you in the right directions.

Carmie