PDA

View Full Version : Forum Thread Suggestion

Skurvey Dog
08-09-2008, 08:09 AM
I was wondering what others thought about adding a section to the forum where members could add comments and recommendations about their personal experiences with vendors and recommendations on where to make certain purchases. I did not see any threads addressing this type of content. I also do not know if it would have any type of impact on our current sponsors. I say this as I pretty much make my purchases through our sponsors when I am able to do so. There just are a lot of items that can not be purchased through them. One example is the Maximus II, and so forth. What prompted this thought was the complimentary post to "Salty Critters." I would also like to thank and highly recommend "The Cultured Reef" as they have personalized customer service and support, quality products and fast shipping. I am very pleased with them and have been doing business with them for some time. What are other's thought on this good or bad?

lReef lKeeper
08-09-2008, 10:44 AM
ask and ye shall receive !! there has been a forum created !!

Online Vendor Feedback - The Talkingreef Community (http://www.talkingreef.com/forums/online-vendor-feedback/)

Skurvey Dog
08-10-2008, 01:43 PM
And I thought that instant gratification could only be achieved at a fast food shop! Thanks brother. :up: I really feel that when everyone adds to the list, we will have a nice little pool of info in regards to products and vendors and the best prices. We just need participants leaving feedback. I have rated 3 vendors to get us started.

lReef lKeeper
08-10-2008, 05:31 PM
i am about to rate 1 myself.

Rob
08-21-2008, 03:31 PM
great idea.. thanks Bobby for setting that up

lReef lKeeper
08-21-2008, 05:10 PM
you got it buddy, i do what i can to relieve some of your responsibility around here.

V
08-22-2008, 09:22 PM
well here, take this TR toilet brush & get to work buffalo bill~ :huh: lol

"Been turning left since right was found"

rayme07
08-22-2008, 09:43 PM
well here, take this TR toilet brush & get to work buffalo bill~ lol

:rotfl::rotfl:hahah thas funny haha you crack me up veriann :rotfl:

lReef lKeeper
08-22-2008, 09:53 PM
well here, take this TR toilet brush & get to work buffalo bill~ :huh: lol

you got those reflectors shipped out yet, you Australian FREAK ??

V
08-22-2008, 10:28 PM
you'll be proud of me, i have actually. they leave this great country come monday. I even threw in them pair of strawberry tasteing eatable underware you requested..lol

rayme07
08-22-2008, 10:36 PM
you'll be proud of me, i have actually. they leave this great country come monday. I even threw in them pair of strawberry tasteing eatable underware you requested..lol

once again verian you crack me up :agree: but i dont think i want to totaly agree bobby will probly get mad at me lol :rotfl:

lReef lKeeper
08-22-2008, 10:42 PM

wow, im impressed ... and you even threw in the under roos (better be superman and not YOUR wonder woman ones. man, you are on the ball this week !! posting great info (phyto thread) and everything !!

CarmieJo
08-22-2008, 11:05 PM
wow, im impressed ... and you even threw in the under roos (better be superman and not YOUR wonder woman ones. man, you are on the ball this week !! posting great info (phyto thread) and everything !!
Do under roos come from kanga roos?

lReef lKeeper
08-22-2008, 11:08 PM
i was wondering if anyone was gonna catch than pun !! leave it to carmie !!