PDA

View Full Version : Can't download regular episodes in Zune

Mits
05-28-2008, 08:29 PM
I just found this site and podcast by googling "reef podcast" and was pretty excited to find it, but I'm having a strange issue. I subscribed to it like I do every other podcast I find, but the only ones that make it through are the Live episodes. The regular ones fail and say that the software can't find the server. Is there something I need to do differently?

lReef lKeeper
05-28-2008, 09:13 PM
i am going to forward this to Rob in an email. it seems that you are not the only one having issues. i can say that we recently had a server issue, and he might be working on that problem already. keep trying though, he usually gets them back up ASAP. sorry for the inconvenience.

CarmieJo
05-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi Mits and :welcome: to TR. I am guessing that it has to do with the server issue Bobby mentioned. They are worth waiting for!

Rob
05-29-2008, 01:55 PM
sorry for the issues, yes this was related to the recent serve routage, and shodul be all corrected now.

Mits
05-29-2008, 09:30 PM
I took a look at it again after work and everything is downloading perfectly now. Thanks for the fast reply and help. I'm pretty excited to see all of these since I've always wanted subject-specific videos or audio about different reef topics.