PDA

View Full Version : Welcome New Sponsor - Salt Critter

Rob
03-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Please join me in welcoming Salt Critter as the newest Talkingreef supporter

Salt Critter, is an an online retail that specializes in aquacultured coral and coral fragging supplies. Make sure when you get a minute you check out their website and what they have to offer.
Welcome To SaltCritters.com (http://www.saltcritters.com)

You can find their sponsor forum here, please post any questions or comments here for them
Talkingreef - Salt Critters (http://www.talkingreef.com/forums/salt-critters/)

lReef lKeeper
03-30-2008, 10:25 PM
welcome aboard, you have some nice stuff there. give me a shout when you get some SPS though (thats all i keep beside zoas and rics).

V
03-30-2008, 10:49 PM
yeah!, welcome bud, thanks for contributing your greenbacks toward the TR exposure network:up: Where did you come from bud, cause ive not seen you before - aka board lurker?

Just make sure you fix bobby up with some more ozzie sps varieties, someone's got to culture these people..lol

welcome aboard once again bud - much apprechated!

lReef lKeeper
03-30-2008, 11:58 PM
hey V, if you want to send me some Aussie SPSs ... i will farm them and send them back to you for replacement into the reef. of course i will have to keep a small piece of each one !! maybe we can work out something with the governments ?? oh hell, i might as well just move in with you !!

V
03-31-2008, 10:01 PM
careful - that move in comment is getting me excited :unsure:

lReef lKeeper
03-31-2008, 11:26 PM
hey, if i can live close to the great barrier reef ... you can get as excited as you want. i would never be home anyway !! lol

KAN
04-02-2008, 04:10 PM
hey, if i can live close to the great barrier reef ... you can get as excited as you want. i would never be home anyway !! lol

Ya me to I have a friend down that way and he can't see why I would want to go see him. But wow if I left the US. I don't think I would want to come back. So open your door up bud we going to move in.:rotfl: