PDA

View Full Version : Selling 24" 4 Bulb Tek Light Fixture

8251Reefer
01-28-2008, 04:44 PM
All I am selling my 24" Sunlight Supply Tek light fixture with all bulbs included. I bought it from It is still in great shape and I just recently replaced the bulbs. I am asking $250 for it but if anyone is interested please make me a reasonable offer. I live in Jacksonville, FL. So if you are local and wish to pick it up we can work something out. If you are not local be advised that it is a heavy item so I will have to see how much shipping will cost. I can't see it being more than $25-$30 though. It costs over $329 new on reefgeek.com where I got it. It is a great light but I just got a new 55 gallon and I am getting a new T-5 retrofit setup from reefgeek later this week. I have kept all types of corals from LPS, SPS and Clams on the sand. These TEK light fixtures are bright and they are also easy on the pocketbook with only 96 total watts of power consumption. please PM me if you are interested. I know how expensive this hobby is so I hope I can help someone out with these great lights...

24" Tek Light: 4-24W T5 High-Output Fixture with Bulbshttp://www.reefgeek.com/reefgeek/6918/tek_light_4-bulb.jpg

Manufacturer: Sunlight Supply
Dimensions: 23.0" x 12.0" x 2.5" (L x W x H)

Black Tek Light T5 high-output fluorescent lighting system complete with individual parabolic reflectors for each bulb made from German Tek 96% reflective aluminum, built-in electronic ballasts, two 8 ft power-cords and two on-off switches, I-bolts with V-Hooks to suspend the unit and choice of bulbs from any of our current selection of high-quality lamps. No assembly required. Fixture is wired with the 2 outside bulbs on one on-off switch and power-cord and the 2 middle bulbs on the other switch allowing for independent control. Aluminum body is lightweight, durable and rust-proof. Runs cool and produces virtually no noise. Warranty: 1 year.
DescriptionOur Price Qty24" Tek Light: 4-24W T5 High-Output Fixture with Bulbs

8251Reefer
03-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I put it up for sale on ebay I set the reserve at 185 for the entire fixture with bulbs...