PDA

View Full Version : New Talkingreef Staff

Rob
12-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Please join me in welcoming lReef lKeeper (Bobby) as the Newest Talkingreef Staff member.

Bobby will join Renee, Carmie, Wes, Gwen, Dave, and Christi as the Staff members of The Talkingreef Community.

Bobby has done great work over the last few months promoting and helping out with the Talkingreef site and the Talkingreef Live Podcast/Talkcast and supporting the Talkingreef Community. Please join me in congratulating Bobby, and welcoming him into there new place amongst the worlds best reefing community..

lReef lKeeper
12-15-2007, 09:49 PM
wow, thanks Rob !! it was an honor to be asked to do this !! as i said in the IM between us ... it is something that i am very passionate about and that i take very seriously. so much so that i declined beong voted in as the president of my local club, so that i could still have the time to dedicate to this site and the podcasts (something that even Rob did not know). i am still planning on the propagation video podcasts and articles as time permits, but these things do take a little time to complete so they could be every month or so. thanks again, i will do what i can to help out.

R. Deschain
12-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Congat's Reef Keeper. I enjoy reading your posts and hearing you on TR Live. Keep up the good work!

lReef lKeeper
12-15-2007, 10:08 PM
thanks James, it means a lot when fellow reefers like what you are doing in the hobby !!

Phurst
12-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Awesome, congrats Bobby! Well deserved!

CarmieJo
12-16-2007, 12:12 AM
WooHoo! :clap:

lReef lKeeper
12-16-2007, 12:15 AM
thanks Pearson !!

Carmie, he had to add me to keep a short leash on you !! lol

CarmieJo
12-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Carmie, he had to add me to keep a short leash on you !! lol

Yeah, good luck with that! :D

V
12-17-2007, 07:02 AM
Orsome effort over the last few month bud, i & im sure many others thank you for your contributing........stuff....:p that makes this site so great!
congrats on the title too, oh yeah....TR deputy!!! sweeeeet:agree: ,

hhmmmmm, who's this bobby character everyones referring too?:roll:

lReef lKeeper
12-17-2007, 09:58 AM
lol, you crack me up V !! i laugh with every post !! thanks though.

V
12-17-2007, 07:08 PM
not a serious moment you believe. lol
just wait till the band gets back together after the holidays, then you'll really experience some laughter. http://www.alexander-oberg.de/smileys/Son-Goku.gif