PDA

View Full Version : what that? i cant hear what your saying with your mouth full!

V
09-28-2007, 10:57 PM
well, 9 years latter & ive finally been granted DSL access for the home internet. Your know that advert for a hair product of some type "gone with the frizz" well its gone with the dial up for me!
previously i could hand deliver my rude comments personally to the members of TR before the signal even reach you it was that slow.:D

I know what your thinking, (*veriann points* well not you...your thinking dirty thoughts mate!) your thinking wow a nation full of country bumkins or someting to that effect not having a basic service in the area, (well im sure there are some like that) but sadly no, just not quite close enough to the exchange they B/S'ed me all these years.

so now TR fellow crew members, you'll smell my silent farts in the TR hallways more oftern now , & although it may stink,:eek: the act of laying blaim on rob never loses its charm!!

lReef lKeeper
09-28-2007, 11:03 PM
oh great, Veriann has fast access internet ... watch out TR !! :up:

congrats on joining the rest of the world buddy !! i bet we see you around a lot more now.

CarmieJo
09-28-2007, 11:20 PM
:welcome: to the 21st century! We got high speed about 4 years ago and now I can't imagine how we ever stood dial up.

fat walrus
09-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Great news, Bushboy!

I look foward to you doing a virtual belly rub on me. :sick:

:shout:

V
09-29-2007, 02:06 AM
yea!!!! thanks guys.

blubber, tai budda rub coming your way!

Carmie, im sure i already agree with your statment, theres nothing like going to the fridge to grab a beer, come back & a TR epp is already downloaded. it used to be after a big sleep..lol

Amphibious
09-29-2007, 09:02 AM
OMG, Blubber, the third Musketeer comes charging out of the dark ages into the future full steam ahead.

They finally finished laying that cable in the sea to our friends down under. Now, instead of the occasional dribble coming from V, there's going to be a torrent of blather. I'd better get a towel and keep it by the computer. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

V
09-29-2007, 06:20 PM
i had network issues
blub had computer issues
Amp had, well love issues (not:cool: enough hours in the day you old dog):love!:

gwen_o_lyn
09-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the internet BB!!!

Here's a music video to celebrate!!! Just insert BushBoy everytime you hear Redneck!! :eek!:

Cledus T Judd .."First Redneck on the Internet" | TV, Music & Movies | Funny Videos, Pictures and Jokes at JibJab (http://www.jibjab.com/view/117294)

V
09-30-2007, 08:28 AM
It was all so new i should have taken my time, but with that mouse i threw it into 4 wheel drive! lol "the first bush boy on the internet"

where do you find stuff like that Q?

i kinda got stuck on the other vid as well, bare illusion, hehe

Pescaiolo
09-30-2007, 12:03 PM
Congrats! How is tech support out there? :p

V
10-03-2007, 09:40 AM
pesc, support is great, everyone loves their money out here, so if it requires you to dip your hand in you pocket, then someone elses hand is already out.

you wouldn't belive it though, i havn't booted this computer 4 like what....4 months maybe, cause dial up just got the better of me @ home. It needed new patches & updates for almost everything. Even adobi got in on the action, it asked me for an update, i only use it at work right!, so i said later, & thought maybe next week, come back 5 min later & its downloading...lol
anyways to cut a long story short, my speed goes from orsome to prehistoric.
i find out we are on a fussion cap with the phone company, unlimited local, national & same company cell calls for the month, & DSL to boot, however, fine print guys, 2 gig a month total then drops to 26.5k, can you believe that, id be lucky to boot TR at 26.5k, - standard dial up run of the mill modums is like 56K. so tommorow im on the phone for min 20gig a month.
It feels like daylight robbery.

fat walrus
10-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Bushboy, I'm still waiting for my virtual belly rub

Amp, did you ever get those damn costumes straightened out. The tight pantaloons and the puffy shirts just aint working like it did when you were young.

Braves11
10-04-2007, 11:59 PM
You know, you three actually went through the stories in "chronological order". Aramise was on his own for a while first, has a whole previous history before becoming a muskateer.

And remember D'Artagnen? Theres a fourth muskateer here somwhere.

Amphibious
10-05-2007, 05:20 AM
You know, you three actually went through the stories in "chronological order". Aramise was on his own for a while first, has a whole previous history before becoming a muskateer.

And remember D'Artagnen? Theres a fourth muskateer here somwhere.You are correct. He, D'Artagnen, wasn't accepted at first, as the story goes. He had to "prove" his fighting ability, swordsmanship, courage, loyalty and wit. Around here he'd have to be witty, that's for sure. Actually, I'm now wondering if "Bush Boy" isn't our D'Artagnon in disguise and one Musketeer is missing. We may have to call a meeting to straighten this fable out. :o

V
10-06-2007, 11:17 AM
im always just on the outside boys, thats whats so damn cool about me! i say & do what others only think! :tongue2:

Braves11
10-06-2007, 04:11 PM
I think D'Artagnen was really serious about everything. That doesn't match V at all. Wasn't there a really jolly 1 of the 3? I can't remember the name though.

CarmieJo
10-06-2007, 07:44 PM
LOL! You guys are so funny! Men in tights indeed!

V
10-16-2007, 04:08 AM
http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5W8JcRRHzlcAO0SHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=12kdpe59m/EXP=1192608393/**http%3a//www.bsospirit.com/comentarios/images/3musketeers_four.jpg

i cant see that pic, maybe the filters, here click this (http://www.bsospirit.com/comentarios/images/3musketeers_four.jpg)

Im the fat one on the right, ate to much, drank to much, had my viking charm with the ladies & generally created a mess