tcobos
09-16-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm selling to upgrade to a zeroedge

Selling

34 Gallon Cadlight
Remora Skimmer
CPR Refuge and Light
Solaris 24" LED

e-mail if interested...I live in pomona california (Southern California)

thomas.cobos@yahoo.com

Rob
09-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Please post asking price

tcobos
09-17-2007, 02:43 AM
Sorry Rob-

Im asking $1353.00 with everything included:
or $553.00 without the Solaris...
or make me an offer I cant refuse

rroselavy
09-17-2007, 09:50 PM
Please post asking price

People like to see a picture (or two) as well...

Too bad I just bought a new system last month, or I may be making an offer right now.

Which ZE tank are you upgrading to? FWIW: I drove up to Valencia to check one out last month, but I determined that the overflow design would not do well with my 18 month old son. The stock stand was way too low. He would use the overflow troth to float his rubber ducks or as a resting place for more reef-toxic items.

This particular ZE tank had a pretty noisy overflow hole...I took note because the sound of trickling water (ie.. neighbor's fountains) tends to drive me bananas. Also, there was salt water spray on an adjacent surface to the overflow. I noticed the store clerk wiping off the surface while I was standing there. I am not sure if the overflow caused the spray, or if it happened during routine maintenance - but I was afraid that the overflow design might spray droplets on my wood floor. Lastly, the tank appeared to have less water flowing on one corner. Perhaps it was not perfectly level.

I hope this does not burst your bubble, since the tank was gorgeous - chalk full of corals, a delight to gaze down on.

-Scott

clownfish4me
09-26-2007, 05:34 PM
i have only seen these on the internet. ( zero edge tanks) it would be nice to see a few pictures after you get it up and running......joe

CarmieJo
09-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Here is a picture I took of a ZE at MACNA.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/CarmieJo/DSC_4376.jpg