PDA

View Full Version : Hi from The UK

Allan
08-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Hi All

Just thought i would put up a post to say hello.
I am from Southampton england and have been listening and learning from Robs podcasts since i found them in early march this year and thought it would be rude not to post a thankyou.

Have kept marines on and off for a few years but after a break of 2 years I am planning a new 4ft by 30" x 30" reef at the moment. I will post some pics as I progress

Keep up the great work

Allan

Astrivian
08-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Hi Allen! Welcome to TR!

Rob's podcasts are great aren't they. I must have heard each of them half a dozen times by now but i still think i learn something each time.

Oh, how is the Simpson's movie doing in the UK? I heard it was popular in South America and it certainly is here, but i wondered what you all on the other side of the pond thought of the typical american animated family. :)

CarmieJo
08-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Hello Allan and :welcome: to TR.

lReef lKeeper
08-12-2007, 12:17 AM
welcome Allan, glad to have you aboard !!

Allan
08-12-2007, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the welcome,

The simpsons movie is Massive here as well, with branding on everything from Newpapers, to Kit Kats and Donuts. I love the SPIDER PIG part

Allan

Small Fry
08-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Welcome to TR Allan, im looking forward to seeing the proggress you'll be making on your reef. make sure you start your own tank journal when you feel ready, we'd love to see it.

LOL, i think ill have to go out and see the simpsons movie soon, personally, i think the series died a couple of years ago, and now there just dragging it along (with a few good ones along the way). Personally, i dont think it can compete with family guy :p. BUT, i am going to go see the movie just for the spider pig part :D

Again, welcome and look forward to reefin it up with ya :D

tim
08-26-2007, 12:21 AM
welcome. to TR. keep us posted as it comes together

Pescaiolo
09-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Awesome! Wilkommen zu Talkingreef!(I really don't speak German) :)