PDA

View Full Version : 37 Gallon Tank, Stand, Canopy, Skimmer, & Light

tdkarl
05-17-2007, 03:11 PM
I upgraded to a 75 Gallon and I am selling my prized 37 gallon tank and stand. This is a custom made stand & canopy. This stand will also fit a 29 gallon tank.

I will throw in for free a Red Sea Prizm Skimmer (HOT) and CustomSeaLife 130 watt PC light I used on this tank. Light has one bad ballast so only one of the lights work. I am sure you can fix it pretty cheap and it will be well worth it, it is a awesome light. The light and skimmer alone are $400 brand new. Since the skimmer is a fair skimmer and the light has a bad ballast I will include them for free.

Also the one picture below with the fish in the tank is when I had a 29 gallon tank on the stand. The 37 gallon looked just awesome when I upgraded the tank. The empty tank pictures are with the 37 gallon tank that comes with the stand. The stand is 67" tall (with 37 gallon tank) by 33.5" wide and 14" deep.

This is not a reef ready tank, that is why I used the HOT skimmer. It did work well as reef tank.
Click here for picture:
http://www.karlovich.com/37_Gallon.jpg

I am asking $150 for everything. I think local pickup is probably the only realistic option here since shipping is gana cost you. I am willing to part out this if your interested in the light or skimmer.

Amphibious
09-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey Tony,

The link to your pic isn't working. Better check it.

Dick

tdkarl
09-26-2007, 07:55 PM
This is dead anyway, sold it on craigs list.