PDA

View Full Version : Welcome LMAS to Talkingreef.com !!

lReef lKeeper
01-04-2007, 08:58 PM
The mission of the Louisville Marine Aquarium Society is to provide a resource and focus for hobbyists in the Kentuckiana region who have interests in captive marine systems. We will increase public awareness of the importance and value of living coral reef ecosystems. By increasing the hobbyist's level of understanding and depth of knowledge, we will help hobbyists become more successful in maintaining captive marine systems.

if you are in the Kentuckiana area feel free to visit our website at Louisville Marine Aquarium Society :: Louisville Marine Aquarium Society (http://www.lmas.org)

Rob
01-05-2007, 12:38 AM
great bobby, thanks, hopefully lot of people come to check it out.. :)

itsme8719
03-07-2007, 12:28 AM
I can't believe I just now found this. Thanks for the info......I'll definately check it out!

lReef lKeeper
03-07-2007, 09:36 PM
hi Megan, feel free to post here or on our website. we are a growing group, so feel free to join us at one of our meetings. we have them every third sunday of every month. at least 4 per year are at a LFS or public place (EX. Falls of the Ohio, in case newbies to the club would be uncomfortable in another members home). all of the info is on our website.
this is a great group of people, so i hope you will check us out.