PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back..... Just Wondered If I Was Missed?

JayBeDriften
12-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Hello everyone, I'm back to Talking Reef after what seems to be an eternity. I understand that I just mysteriously disappeared but I have a very good explanation. As many of you know I was always being bought things for my aquarium by my wonderful girlfriend which I am happy to say is now my fiance'. I haven't been online much between work and moving into her place for the time being in order to save up for a house. But I am all settled in and ready for reefing! :up:

CarmieJo
12-08-2006, 12:28 AM
:love: Congratulations on your engagement!:love!:

JayBeDriften
12-08-2006, 02:33 AM
CarmieJo, thank you. She is the one thing other then aquariums that brings a constant smile to my face.

fat walrus
12-08-2006, 03:29 AM
Who are you? :eek:

Seahorsedreams
12-08-2006, 04:54 AM
CarmieJo, thank you. She is the one thing other then aquariums that brings a constant smile to my face.

Well, you are getting married soon. Enjoy that feeling while you can. :rolleyes:

*looks at Greg reading over her shoulder*

Wha?

JayBeDriften
12-08-2006, 05:33 AM

Funny..... Really funny. :D

Amphibious
12-08-2006, 09:09 AM

I recognize him, Wally, he's a typical man in love. Now, rule number one, Jay, is to teach Lovie what to buy for the aquarium. You don't want her bringing home a little Three Spot Damsel that she just had to have because it was so "cute" saying, "But, Honey, I couldn't just leave it there. It was being picked on by his bigger brother".

Teach her the right way from the beginning. You know, be the man, wear the pants, be the boss, put your foot down! In a few years you can holler, "Hey, Honey, grab me a beer, throw another log on the fire and come over here and tell me why your leaving me". :rotfl:

All kidding aside, Jay, congratulations! There isn't a finer time in a mans life than when he meets and marries the woman he dreams of. The only exception to that is when a child is born of that union. The very best to you both!!!

JustDavidP
12-08-2006, 09:56 AM
He he he... welcome back...BUT!!!!

Change yer handle to now read "JayBeNesting" ;)

Congrats!

Dave

PS... Renee.. yer gonna get yerself in trouble :)

Seahorsedreams
12-08-2006, 04:46 PM
PS... Renee.. yer gonna get yerself in trouble :)

I'm 34 and not married..... I like smiling :-)

Small Fry
12-21-2006, 06:33 PM
CONGRATS jAY!!! looking forward to all of your aquatic exploits and i'll be waiting for the invitation in the mail
(WHAT, you mean all TR members arent invited??? awww, fizzle stix :( )

Victoria
12-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Jay maybe you will get the bride of the month...lol Really congrats.... Glad you are back. Maybe you can intoduce her to us all here at talkingreef... Blessings!!!

lcstorc
12-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Welcome back and congrats on the engagement.
Make the reef a family project. It will give you something to do together. Shared hobbys are always the best for a relationship.