PDA

View Full Version : Pot-O-Gold?

Amphibious
11-27-2006, 09:35 AM
I was working in the yard yesterday when I noticed this......

http://www.theculturedreef.com/Pot-O-Gold.jpg

Thought it was pretty cool. Sue and I feel so lucky to have designed and built this home. This just seemed to say, "Pot-O-Gold". When I first saw it I was a bit stuned. I ran to get the camera before it was gone.

So, who will be the first from TR to come to FL for a visit??? Now there's a contest we ought to have.

Rob
11-27-2006, 01:10 PM
does that make you the little leprechaun guarding the pot-o-gold??
lol

m8298
11-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Now who will be the first to finance my trip to Florida? Sounds like a better idea to me.... lol

That's awesome... Looks like a nice place too Amp.

CarmieJo
11-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Very cool photo Dick. You can bet we will stop by the next time we are down that way. My husband has family in Stewart and Jensen Beach.

PSH
11-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Wish I could of made it to your house. Unfortunately things kept popping up (a day on a half of fixing Grandma's computer). Plus the weather was lousey. Then almost losing my job while on vaction just sort of ended the whole trip. We were going to stay till Saturday or Sunday, but ended up leaving after dinner on Thanksgiving. Next time for sure.

gwen_o_lyn
11-27-2006, 11:43 PM
wow- the end of the rainbow is smack in the middle of your house!! Great photo Dick!

fat walrus
11-28-2006, 03:51 AM
No, no, no, no, no!

What you see is an ion trail of my teleporter visit to Amp's house. I went there, fed his fish, toke a swim in his pool, and gave that mermaid statue my robe. :huh:

BTW Amp, you have no more beer in the fridge, and I think that cheese wheel is expired. :wow:

Amphibious
11-28-2006, 08:28 AM
does that make you the little leprechaun guarding the pot-o-gold?? lolI don't know about being a leprechaun. I like my Mother-in-Law's take on me. She very often calls me "Sir Richard" because of what her daughter told her about me before we got married. Wow, have I got those women fooled. :rotfl: But I love em!

Now who will be the first to finance my trip to Florida? Sounds like a better idea to me.... lolI wondered who would be the first to suggest that. I would finance the trip, just as soon as I pay off the loan for this reefing thing I'm into. :p

Very cool photo Dick. You can bet we will stop by the next time we are down that way. My husband has family in Stewart and Jensen Beach.Jensen Beach is just about 30 miles South of us. There's a new, good, LFS, "Fintastic" just off Hwy 1, on Jensen Beach Rd. Check it out after you visit us. There are a lot of TR people I'd love to meet, Carmie, you are high on the list. ;)

Wish I could of made it to your house. Unfortunately things kept popping up (a day on a half of fixing Grandma's computer). Plus the weather was lousey. Then almost losing my job while on vaction just sort of ended the whole trip. We were going to stay till Saturday or Sunday, but ended up leaving after dinner on Thanksgiving. Next time for sure.Absolutely next time, PSH!

wow- the end of the rainbow is smack in the middle of your house!! Great photo Dick!Thanks Gwen. It was one of those OMG experiences. I keep forgetting, when are you leaving on the Cruise?

What you see is an ion trail of my teleporter visit to Amp's house. I went there, fed his fish, toke a swim in his pool, and gave that mermaid statue my robe. :huh:

BTW Amp, you have no more beer in the fridge, and I think that cheese wheel is expired.You gave my Mermaid a what? :cool: The guy drinks me out of beer, eats my cheese and feeds my fish. What else are true friends for? I'm surprised the third Musketeer wasn't with you.

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the comments everyone. You're all family to me.

V
11-28-2006, 10:55 PM
yeah, sorry, i was writing my new book titled " dummys guild to being a dummy"

I did ask blub to throw a few fosters in the fridge as a replacement, but the taste must have been overwhelming with the cheeze.

Nice house Amp, thats one big bug deterant in the seating/swimming area. Id be growing butterflys in that thing ~ its huge!