PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

rmulet
08-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Happy Birthday TalkingReef!!!!!!!!:)
May you have many many more! I started listening to all of the podcasts this week as a celebration to you!
Rob,
You are truly great inspiration in this hobby and I am very happy that the show is done from someone as nice as you. Good luck and wish you the best for the coming years ahead.
Sincerely,
Ralph

wwest
08-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Congrads Rob, When i first found Talkingreef.com (xenia fragging video) i had no idea what i stumbled upon.....I can tell everyone i am very glad i found a new home and a new family. and without rob it wouldnt be possible. great work Rob.....

CarmieJo
08-09-2006, 10:15 PM
I've been hanging out here since January and I am happy to call the TR community my friends. Thanks, Rob, for the great shows and the wonderful community.

Koby!
08-09-2006, 11:02 PM
I've only been in the hobby <"lifestyle"> for a little over a month and i think i've learned more than i have in a year of school!! maybe a little exaggeration! lol

Rob
08-10-2006, 12:07 AM
awesome guys/gals...
thanks.. and i hope we continue for many more.. :)

V
08-10-2006, 01:15 AM
i dont really care for all that other stuff, im hear for the cooking!!! woops wrong classroom> hey congrats rob, it snuck up to quick & i hadn't left my sexy "how u goin" voice for the celbration issue! maybe for the launch of Ampcast i can get my lips to do some walkin!
a pint for u and me my friend! think u can stand another year with a pest like myself! *stretches & flicks the ends of his rubber gloves* im ready to go at a moments notice! here's to your achievments anyways buddy
lol

fat walrus
08-13-2006, 05:50 AM
way to go. may this never end!

byseven
08-13-2006, 10:53 AM
http://www.talkingreef.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy Birthday TalkingReef!!!!!!!!:)

Bernie
08-13-2006, 10:58 AM
:hb: It's your birfday, your b-b-b-birthday!

Amphibious
08-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Wow!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Talking Reef Community and Podcast, Happy Birthday to you.

Pretend I sang that Rob and many more. I've definitly found a home and many new friends from here to there, far and wide, rightside up and upside down. You know how you are.

Amphibious
08-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh, Oh, something freaky is going on with our smilies, it's putting in the HTML code. It's also justifying the print. Help, Rob!!!

Rob
08-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh, Oh, something freaky is going on with our smilies, it's putting in the HTML code. It's also justifying the print. Help, Rob!!!
sorry bout that..
it was going that while i was adding in the new "auto-linking" tool

see details here (http://www.talkingreef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2014)

it should be all fixed now