PDA

View Full Version : Radio Shows!!

gwen_o_lyn
06-28-2006, 11:02 PM
So Duane just released his radio show with some great songs!!! I'm listening again right now actually.

Who's next?? :cool:

fat walrus
06-28-2006, 11:07 PM
huh? what radio show?

gwen_o_lyn
06-28-2006, 11:11 PM
On the left side of the board under "Comment Line" - It's the MyChingo feature Rob added for us to play with!! :)

Click the names and you will hear them :)

V
06-29-2006, 12:02 AM
TR .104 coming to u live raw & uncut.
this broadcast brought to u in part by the bubblegum on the bottom of your shoe!

todays playlist includes an sneak peak into the world of flipper, & the private converstaions that transpire. we also have an anem tell his story about how he's been to forced to move because of the rudest clown that loves to pop off with his after dinner mint wrapper as a microphone! stay tuned for more updates.........

Rob
06-29-2006, 12:39 AM
lol.. Veriann...

what you need to do is record me a bunch of intros like that.. so i can stick them in the beginning of the shows...

i wish i was that creative...lmao
(that is a serious request by the way...)

V
06-29-2006, 01:33 AM
yeah ive been thinking about doing a few hellos for u to use, when i get my new headset i'll try it, but im going to have to record it first, cause with dial up it would sound like im on the run scaleling the fence of a mental institute whilst giving a shout out to u guys! lol

Rob
06-29-2006, 09:52 AM
yeah ive been thinking about doing a few hellos for u to use, when i get my new headset i'll try it, but im going to have to record it first, cause with dial up it would sound like im on the run scaleling the fence of a mental institute whilst giving a shout out to u guys! lol
lol... cool, that would be awesome..
especially since you knwo how much ppl love that australian accent.. ;)

V
06-29-2006, 10:14 AM
well, i cant be a smooth as say Herm with that calming voice. he sounds like he has a touch of island in his accent, maybe sth island New Zealand.

but i have a raw accent, tipical aussie speak i guess!
i'll see what i can cook up in the comming weeks

gwen_o_lyn
06-29-2006, 12:34 PM
especially since you knwo how much ppl love that australian accent.. ;)

don't eeeeeven get me started :heart:

sailfin
06-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey this is cool! Had no idea. Learn something everyday.

I'll see if I can figure this out and leave my own message with my thick French-Canadian accent. :D

Ann

gwen_o_lyn
06-29-2006, 12:48 PM
Hey this is cool! Had no idea. Learn something everyday.

I'll see if I can figure this out and leave my own message with my thick French-Canadian accent. :D

Ann

Awesome Ann!! Look forward to hearing it.

V
06-30-2006, 05:48 AM
yeah me too, that sounds kinda sexy, sing that tune for me again Ann!
ohh thats for behind closed doors........um ok! hehe

fat walrus
07-01-2006, 12:40 AM
yeah me too, that sounds kinda sexy, sing that tune for me again Ann!
ohh thats for behind closed doors........um ok! hehe
down veriann!......DOWN!........DOWN NOW!..........you can't handle aussiespeak with a thick french accent. lol :rotfl:

V
07-01-2006, 01:10 AM
its be like trying to climb out of a bucket only using my lips, whilst singing the national anthum:no:

fat walrus
07-01-2006, 01:19 AM
bon jour matie! a rissole....mon petite cherie? confusing, isnt it? lol

V
07-01-2006, 01:23 AM
totally wrong:cool:

fat walrus
07-01-2006, 05:03 AM
So Duane just released his radio show with some great songs!!! I'm listening again right now actually.

Who's next?? :cool:
wildeone rocks. bring us more wildeone! way cool and with class.......thanks Mr. Fantastic, well done. :cool:

V
07-01-2006, 05:25 AM
:o how many tinnies:o have u had blub, im seeing double!:o what the?:eek:

i looked at my chino aka mychingo, do u guys just pay for the usuage u use, or subscribe?

fat walrus
07-01-2006, 05:30 AM
:o how many tinnies:o have u had blub, im seeing double!:o what the?:eek:

i looked at my chino aka mychingo, do u guys just pay for the usuage u use, or subscribe?
somehow a double post has happened, and i can't seem to delete one of them right now for the last 10 minutes. i' listening to gwen's radio show right now. finally using my wireless headphones i bought a year ago. lol

fat walrus
07-01-2006, 05:32 AM
hey, now i can delete. hmmmmm....maybe it takes another post for it to happen?

fat walrus
07-01-2006, 05:46 AM
gwen, finally heard your show too. great work......nice song selection.......and dreamy voice......thank you.

wildeone
07-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks Blubber and Gwen. Keep the shows coming folks!

V
07-02-2006, 09:21 AM
why, im happy with our current american DJ's :cheers: :party: :dance:

gwen_o_lyn
07-03-2006, 01:18 AM

Rob, with the help of our donations, actually paid for it, so it's free for us to use.

why, im happy with our current american DJ's :cheers: :party: :dance:

no fair BB!! Jump right in and start recording. You can play "leavin on a jet plane" :D

gwen, finally heard your show too. great work......nice song selection.......and dreamy voice......thank you.

V
07-03-2006, 03:35 AM
that was nice of rob>>>>>>>>look everyone free coke & smile with any purchase!
if this is the case, why aren't there more american DJ's uploading their i am the egg man tracks?
u know i would, but eminem doesn't cut the mustard in the kiddy department if u know what i mean...lol

sailfin
07-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Well,

I did it. I just finished recording my message and I pressed the send button. I hope you can understand me. Not sure the accent is anywhere near as sexy as the expectations expressed in a few posts on this thread. I did try to a-r-t-i-cu-l-a-t-e. :blush: Not sure how the songs sound though, I played them on the computer from Itune with the mic picking them up. Is there a better way?

I'll be away for a while but I look forward to your comments when I get back.

Take care!

Ann

Rob
07-17-2006, 01:40 PM
it sounds great Ann, thanks.. i have added to the player..

gwen_o_lyn
07-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Ann!!! Your voice sounds great- love the accent!! You are easy to understand. I am listening from work and I am one of the lucky few who recently had a computer crash and it was replaced with a computer with SPEAKERS!!! However even with the volume turned all the way up, its still very quiet. I will be playing it again when I get home!! Great work!!