PDA

View Full Version : Cleanup crew online

rmulet
06-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Hi all,
I need to get a cleanup crew for my 15 gallon. Where online would you recommend I get it? I would like a variety of snails, crabs and such. My LFS stores around here only carry Turbos and/or Astrea snails.
Any suggestions?
Ralph

fishcounter
06-10-2006, 06:18 PM
I am not qualified to say which one to get. I do have a question though for those reading this thread. There are so many of these cleaner packages with hundreds of snails, crabs, and such. How can you possible buy something like this and not wipe out your tank with an increased bio load? Can you actually add all of these creatures in a cleaner package at the same time? Is the bio load so small per animal that its possible?

Rob
06-10-2006, 09:57 PM
you can always support Talkingreef and get them from CoralDynamics.. which is a talkingreef sponsor

here is a link to there clean up crews
http://www.coraldynamics.com/cleanupcrew.htm

Raggamuffin
06-11-2006, 12:01 AM
What I did personally with my clean up crew is decided how many and what I wanted then divided it into 3 groups, 1/2 my snails and hermits, 2 weeks later the other half, 2 weeks later the larger bits (stars and such).

Rob
06-11-2006, 12:42 AM
yes, thats a great plan.. :)

rmulet
06-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Sounds like a plan to me!
I will definetly check out CoralDynamics. I didn't even think to look there. They look pretty reasonable too!
Thanks,
Ralph