PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Comes Early

PessimisticOptimist
12-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Santa's brown wheeled sleigh, a.k.a UPS truck, delivered my new controller today, a Reef Keeper Lite (RKL). There is no way I am waiting until Christmas Morning to open it. :santatongue2:

I hope it is as easy to set-up as the claim.

rayme07
12-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Congrats on your new controller. :)

CarmieJo
12-23-2009, 04:14 AM
Go Brown!!

PessimisticOptimist
12-23-2009, 10:44 AM
:up: :clap::gifts:

Amphibious
12-23-2009, 11:27 AM
HEADLINE - Brown delivers controller in time for Christmas. PessimisticOptimist loses control, opens and installs it before Santa arrives. Not fair to little kids everywhere. :rotfl:

Enjoy.

Dick

rayme07
12-23-2009, 11:08 PM
HEADLINE - Brown delivers controller in time for Christmas. PessimisticOptimist loses control, opens and installs it before Santa arrives. Not fair to little kids everywhere. :rotfl:

Enjoy.

Dick

LOL :lolsanta::rotfl:

saltaddict
12-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Funny Keith - that same Santa came to Texas a few weeks early too. I told my little one's that Santa wrote me a letter and told me I really needed to open it early and install because his elves might have made a mistake and I would need to send it back before Christmas and have it fixed!!
Nova Extreme Pro Lighting

CarmieJo
12-28-2009, 10:57 AM
Ha ha, you gotta love Santa!

PessimisticOptimist
12-28-2009, 09:02 PM
...I told my little one's that Santa wrote me a letter and told me I really needed to open it early and install because his elves might have made a mistake and I would need to send it back before Christmas and have it fixed!...

I suppose the question is, did you really fear it may need to be returned or could you not stand to wait? :shout: :p

V
12-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Ha ha, you gotta love Santa!

no, not always, i thought i was getting a controller:(, but all i got was these lace suspenders :unsure: .......... they ride abit high, but surprisingly comfortable..lol

saltaddict
12-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Ok - I admit....I never intended to wait, the box was just too big to fit under the tree. :blush:

PessimisticOptimist
12-29-2009, 05:23 AM
Ok - I admit....I never intended to wait, the box was just too big to fit under the tree. :blush:

I understand, wrapping your own gift, especially one which you wish to open immediately, is a real test of will, even for us so-called adults. :silly:

rayme07
12-29-2009, 05:27 AM
no, not always, i thought i was getting a controller:(, but all i got was these lace suspenders :unsure: .......... they ride abit high, but surprisingly comfortable..lol

You must of been a very very naughty boy this year, and Santa must of ran out of coal. LOL :tongue2::rotfl::rotfl: